Our flagship training program provides you the best of both worlds. A individualized training program with the support of a team to help you enjoy and get the most from your workouts.
- For the many people who have a hectic schedule yet want to be healthy and strong, Precision Fitness has designed a program that fits your needs and/or training goals.
- We recognize that your time is valuable so our classes are designed for an optimal workout in a realistic window of time.
- Whether your goal is to lose weight and work on stubborn areas or build muscle and strength, you choose the effective and efficient program that works best.
- Group classes are tailored to your individual needs and completed within a 45 minute time frame.
- You have continued flexibility and the option of changing your training program preventing any physical gain plateau.
- You also have access to a trainer/coach at all times to ensure you are completing your exercises in a safe manner and to answer any questions or discuss any concerns.
- Don’t miss out on these innovative and dynamic workouts.
Just pick one of the tracks below, it’s that easy!
Fitness/Weight Loss Track
This program focuses on losing weight, improving over all fitness and vitality, reducing stress and targeting the stubborn areas of your body. With proven exercises to increase metabolic rate, you can burn the maximum number of calories while sculpting muscles. There is a high amount of conditioning and cardio without the use of standard machines. Precision Fitness uses unconventional weights such as body weight, kettle bells, medicine balls, TRX with higher reps. This program contains more circuits and timed intervals to create a fat burning stimulus that will increase your metabolic rate for days.
This track is for men and women who want to focus on building strength, muscle and power. Your program will help you get comfortable with and master the iron game of lifting weights. This is your program if you have athletic/physique goals or want to improve performance in recreational or competitive sports. This track focuses on resistance training to accelerate building strength, increasing muscle size, and improving function through the basic weight lifting exercises.
Evening team – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 pm.
Early Team – Tuesday and Thursday morning at 6:00 am.
Morning team – Tuesday and Thursday at 10:15 am.
FREE 2 WEEKS
Try our Precision fitness program for a free 2 weeks. You’ll also get a complimentary consultation so we can customized your program further ensuring you get results in a quick and efficient manner.
Never any contracts and no obligation to continue.
Schedule your complimentary consultation below.